My best holidays







Since 2014 my classmates and I were planing where our school trip would be. We wanted to go to Camboriú, Brazil so we saved money for three years till' the day come, in December 2017 we finally went there, nobody could content our exciment. When we arrived the weather was so hot, there weren't any clouds, not even wind. Our seven days started there, the first day it was only for knowing the place; the second day we started at 6:00am with our first activity which was going to a pirate ship with other schools that were there too, the ship sailed to a little beach in front of where we were and stopped in the middle of the ocean for us to enjoy the turqoise water; the third day was party time, again we were woken up early in the morning to go to stores in the coast then in the night the party was so fun, they threw us foam and music was so good; the fourth day was another entire day of beach but we used the cableway to see the whole bay looking very beautiful and we landed in a kind of jungle where we saw a lot of animals; the fifth day in my opinion was the best, we went to an amusement park where we ate a lot and rode different rollercosters and other attractions; sixth day we had a day off to do whatever we wanted, in the night we had a dinner at the top of the mountain where the "Cristo Luz" was; our last day we were really sad since we were leaving at 11:00am and when we were in the airport I got a breathing crisis, luckily when we arrived back to Chile the paramedics attended me (I laughed while writing that but in the moment was horrible haha, by the way I have problems with my lungs but that's another long story).


Comentarios

  1. Hi Carolina! Sounds a great travel, I would love it visit brazil and meet their people

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Caro!! I have a friend who went to the same place with her school, what a beautiful travel

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think Brazil is a very beautiful country

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Your trip sounds really funny, I hope your lungs will be fine

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite music

Postgraduate Studies

My Future Job