Postgraduate Studies

 Hi, today the topic it's about studies so I will talk a little bit of my life.

(I'ts going to be a long introduction to give you the context, I'm sorry >.<)





Because I had a pretty nomadic life and I've been in at least 10 different schools I would like to go abroad to learn languages for my carreer, I'll explain why:

I was born in Antofagasta, I was raised there my first 8 years so I went to the same school, nothing special. At the end of 2008 I moved to Santiago with my mom, I got into a new school and I stayed there 1 year, then time passed and I moved into another school since we were moving from Ñuñoa to La Reina, another year passed and I went back to Antofagasta to live with my father, this time I stayed 2 years with in a school called "Inglés Alemán" as the name said I was taught english and German. Even tho I don't remember that much of German, I do have a good base.

What I wrote in the last paragraph were my first 12 years of life, now I'll tell my next 6 years very quickly. My father wanted to move to a bigger house so I had to change school AGAIN this time was special, because I went to a school where english was necessary so I needed to learn to catch up with classes. Finally, in 2014 I started to live with my mom again and she loved La Serena so we moved here, and I got into this school where I stayed till I graduated (yes, finally). 

I learned english and in that moment I knew I wanted something more.


While I was studying for PSU I decided that I wanted to learn Korean so, I did it. I'm not that much of an expert but I can defend myself. A few months ago I started learning Chinesse and that's what I'm doing right now.

So, even though I went through a lot of changes I discovered what I wanted to do, since languages took a special part in my life I'd love to learn more of them. Because I had this nomadic life, I accustom to places very fast so I'm thinking of continuing my studies abroad If I could. I don't know which master to do right now but I know If I go abroad I'll probably learn new languages and that's my goal in life at the moment. Nevertheless I thinking in learning french but first I will finish the ones I have pending (don't wanna be ambitious).

To finalize I wish I could have a part-time course, to study and work and the same time, I heard that It's the most difficult thing to do but at the end will be worth it! 

But I'd totally miss my cat, last year when I was in Santiago I missed her and my friends so much. But I know it's for better, sometimes you have to risk some things <3


Comentarios

  1. you just blew my head, i'm pretty surprised. You are impressive, i hope you could learn more languages

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow! You were in many schools. I was in a school my whole life.

    I'm surprised by your ability to learn languages, I hope you can continue learning many more languages.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Learning languages it's the best! Korean and Chinese seems pretty difficult, keep it up!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. That is so overwhelming to change schools and houses that many times, it must have been hard. I wish the best for you to learn new languages!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Your enthusiasm for learning so many languages is amazing! I hope you achieve everything you propose :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Wow Caro!! So amazing you been learning so difficult languages. I admire you!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite music

My Future Job