My favorite music

 Hello! in today's post I'm writing about my favorite music, so I wrote five questions that I'll try to answer the best I can.

1- What genre I like the most

2- My favorite group/singer

3- The time I spend listening to music

4- My favorites albums

5- A song that I have stuck in my head at the moment

Sincerely I don't have a favorite genre because I like almost every song. My playlist It's a mix of rap, rock, pop, sad songs, 80's, 90's, kpop, metal, indie, reggaeton, disney music and classical music. I have a very wide taste so I'm always looking for new music and I really love when people recommend me songs :)

I like a lot of singers, Dj's and groups, the one's that I love are: Linkin Park, Imagine Dragons, The Neighbourhood, SuperM, Slipknot, David Guetta, Sam Smith, Exo and Arctic Monkeys. There are other artist that I really like but I'm always changing, for example, last moth I was listening the newest Little Mix album on repeat, right now I'm listening Sam Smith recent album which I think It has become one of my favourites :D. When I'm stressed or sad I try to cheer up myself with happy music, when I need to sleep I listen calm music, when doing homework I just put my playlist on "shuffle" so It's a total rollercoaster (Yes, I do have some Chayanne songs too >.<)

I listen to music every day, almost every hour because silence makes me feel alone. When I'm with my family obviously I don't listen anything. My mom does listen the same music as I do (literally everything haha).

My favorites albums are: Living Things and Hybrid Theory (Linkin Park), Love Goes (Sam Smith), Origins and Envolve (Imagine dragons), AM (Arctic Monkeys), Dmumt (Exo) and Blurryface (Twenty one pilots). This are my top because I like every song in those albums, we have a favorite artist with amazing albums but there's always that one album that has some song that you don't listen that much, well I don't feel that with this ones.

Right now I have a lot of songs in my mind: Charlie Puth- How long, The Animals- House Of The Risin' Sun and Billie Eilish- No Time To Die but there's this song by Sam Smith called "Diamonds" that has filled my heart with happiness I do not know why I just love it so much, It's definitely my favorite of them all <3.


A little demonstration of what It's going on in my playlist:


                                                                                                                                           

<3 Thank you to everyone who read the entire post. If you want to recommend some songs, I'll totally listen to them <3













Comentarios

  1. I can imagine the party of your playlist with Chayane and Slipknot in the same place. I recommend you Change - Blind Melon

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wow Carolina, you have a very varied taste in music, I love it <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Omg no time to die is the best, you have a good taste in music! also, love the picture!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I'm surprise with your playlist. I like that Chayane is present I think he is iconic

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello! you like all kinds of music that is incredible

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi! The Neighbourhood is one of my favorites bands too, I think you might like The 1975 group if you don't know them yet.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi Carolina !, I also share music tastes with my mom. I also like to listen to all styles for a change and discover new music.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Postgraduate Studies

My Future Job