My Future Job

 


When I think in the future I don't see myself doing just one thing, I would not like to be in an office all day. Even though I love making collages, illustrations and working in 3D programs I also love the fact of going out and see with my own eyes people's issues. The public space for me it's something really special, I'd adore making new parks, new gardens and more things using green areas and furniture. 

"The collective" also has a place in my heart, poverty It's something that has happened for years, people are living in crowded rooms where water, gas and even light doesn't exist for them. I feel that my mission is focus on those problems and trying to solve them designing spaces where people still live together but with better conditions. That means, going outside and talk to the comunity face to face to understand them better, empathize and show them my support.

That's why I like my career everyday (Yeah I don't sleep but I'm still alive so It's ok haha). I also love modern cities in general but they are so pollutants so I'll try to make my buildings sustainables :). I need to learn more, and I think that travel would be perfect for it so I can know other cultures and their way of construction.

So, in general I'm still deciding what I want to specialize in, I'm still in second year so I need to keep discovering new things. About the salary, I never really thought of it, don't know what to expect but as long as they paid me the right amount for what I do, it's ok. I don't think I will be a millionaire either but at least I will eat.




Comentarios

  1. I'm speechless!
    I feel like you most of the time
    You're a sweetheart :3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Spectacular!! I hope to read more post like this !!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. How cool that you think that way. I hope you achieve your goals.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think it's a great point of view, I hope you accomplish everything you set out to do

    ResponderEliminar
  5. You are a social committed person, and as a professional you will be too. Congrats!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I think is amazing that you really like your career

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite music

Postgraduate Studies